The Positive Life NSW Employment and Vocational support (previously HIV Work Ready) program offers support and advocacy to all people living with HIV across the NSW metropolitan and regional areas to explore your study, training, paid (casual, part-time or full-time) or voluntary work options.
If you are living with HIV, we can support you to:
- Update your resume or CV
- Navigate the TAFE or the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) to find a course that’s right for you
- Find out what affordable study options are available from the range of registered training agencies in NSW
- Find and apply for affordable training in your chosen field of interest
- Meaningfully engage with your Vocational Training Agency or Employment Agency
- Lodge a complaint
- Provide appropriate referrals
We work alongside peers living with HIV, to source and secure the best possible options for all people living with HIV. We also accept referrals from the community, other people living with HIV, friends, family or via all allied health and housing sector staff.
Click here to read our Employment and Vocational support-related blog posts
To enrol or find out more about the program, please call Positive Life on (02) 9206 2177, 1800 245 677 (freecall) or email firstname.lastname@example.org