NB: This support and discussion group is currently accessible online only. Please see details below.
Peer 2 Peer is a support and discussion group for all gay and bisexual men living with HIV regardless of age or how long you’ve been living with HIV. It offers you an opportunity to meet up and share your strategies and experiences of living with HIV. It’s also a way to make new friends and grow your network.
- 6pm to 8.30pm Thursday 18 February [online]
- 6pm to 8.30pm Thursday 29 April
- 6pm to 8.30pm Thursday 24 June
- 6pm to 8.30pm Thursday 19 August
- 6pm to 8.30pm Thursday 28 October
To RSVP, call Positive Life on (02) 9206 2177 or 1800 245 677 (freecall) or email email@example.com
These dates may change depending on venue availability and location. Subscribe to our events notices to be sure you get the latest details.