The Positive Life NSW Digital Mentors program is a peer-led program that offers support to all people living with HIV across the NSW metropolitan and regional areas to build the digital skills, digital literacy and confidence using computers, mobile devices and the internet (digital technology) in a supportive, safe and friendly space.
If you are living with HIV, we can support you:
- Through the first steps of navigating and using digital technology
- Understanding how to stay safe online
- Using different social media platforms including video and email
- Address connection and access issues and more
- Thursday 18 February – Surry Hills, Sydney
- Thursday 18 March – Surry Hills, Sydney
- Thursday 1 April – Surry Hills, Sydney
- Thursday 15 April – Surry Hills, Sydney
- Thursday 29 April – Surry Hills, Sydney
Digital Mentors are people living with HIV who support others living with HIV to use digital technology through their first steps using computers, mobile devices and the internet. Digital mentors will be at the front line of efforts to improve the digital skills, literacy and social inclusion of all the PLHIV community.
For more information or support, call the Positive Life NSW Digital Mentors Officer, Piero Pezzopane on (02) 9206 2177, 1800 245 677 (freecall outside metro areas) or email email@example.com