Positive Life offers one-on-one Treatments and Health support for all people living with HIV, including our partners, family & friends affected by HIV across the NSW metropolitan and regional areas.
If you’ve been recently diagnosed or have lived with HIV longer and want to explore any questions including:
- Results including viral load and managing health in general
- Legal Rights and Responsibilities: disclosure, partners, family and friends, or at work
- Antiretroviral treatment (ART), difficulties with side effects, taking medication on time
- Mental health including social isolation depression, anxiety and thoughts of suicide
- Substances use, smoking, alcohol and other drugs
- HIV Associated Neurocognitive Disorder (HAND)
- HIV and Travel, links to Immigration support and studying with HIV in NSW
For Treatments Support call Positive Life on (02) 9206 2177, 1800 245 677 (freecall) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Positive Life has a number of peer navigators living with HIV, to answer your questions and ensure you have up-to-date information to navigate your HIV journey. We also accept referrals from other people living with HIV, friends, family or via all allied health and housing sector staff.