Resources, support, news, information and more when you’re living with HIV in a time of COVID-19, the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
Positive Life has formulated a planned body of work in response to support all people living with HIV across NSW to ensure communications and messaging with our community living with and affected by HIV in NSW is targeted, nuanced and practical.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about COVID-19 vaccines in relation to people living with HIV and our health.
COVID-19 vaccines hub for people living with and affected by HIV in NSW focused on informative and accurate links focused on the COVID-19 vaccines, Government strategies and releases, research links, clinical considerations, and quality opinion pieces.
COVID-19 toolkit newsletter – A monthly newsletter of practical resources, tools and strategies for people living with HIV in NSW, our supporters and associates who are affected by HIV, as well those who work in the NSW HIV sector.
The use of masks and personal protective equipment (PPE) – Positive Life statement in the light of COVID-19
Call 000 for Police and Ambulance if you are immediate danger
- 1800RESPECT 1800 737 732 – 24/7 national sexual assault, family and domestic violence counselling line
- Blue Knot Foundation 1300 657 380 – 9-5pm Monday to Sunday telephone counselling for adult survivors of childhood trauma, their friends, family and the health care professionals who support them
- Kids Help Line 1800 551 800 – 24/7 telephone and online support for young people aged 5 to 25
- Lifeline 13 11 14 – anyone experiencing a personal crisis or thinking about suicide
- Mensline 1300 789 978 – 24/7 telephone and online support and information service
- NSW Mental Health Line 1800 011 511 – 24/7 telephone information and referral service
- Qlife 1800 184 527 – free LGBTI peer support and referral 3pm to midnight every day
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467 – 24/7 free counselling for people feeling suicidal, worried about someone else, or have lost someone to suicide