Positive Life is running a Digital Mentors program offers support to all people living with HIV across the NSW metropolitan and regional areas to build the digital skills, digital literacy and confidence of others also living with HIV.
It’s a chance to build your skills and knowledge using computers, mobile devices and the internet (digital technology) in a supportive, safe and friendly space with others similar to yourself. The group is small, supportive and goes at your pace one on one, and conducted in a COVID-safe environment.
If you are living with HIV, we can support you:
- Through the first steps of navigating and using digital technology
- Understanding how to stay safe online
- Using different social media platforms including video and email
- Address connection and access issues and more
- Thursday 24 June – Surry Hills, Sydney
- Thursday 8 July – Surry Hills, Sydney
For more information or support, call the Positive Life NSW Digital Mentors Officer, Piero on (02) 9206 2177, 1800 245 677 (freecall outside metro areas) or email email@example.com